Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fake gun shop video raises questions about truth, compliance with laws

“In order to possess a gun in New York City, you will need a valid New York City handgun license or rifle/shotgun permit,” the city’s official website warns. Have we just witnessed David Gregory out-violated by an order of magnitude? Did everyone who possessed a gun in the making of this video follow the law to the letter? [More]
This evening's Gun Rights Examiner report notes anti-gunners doing what they do best -- spending elitist money to spread lies, and possibly even violating laws they would impose on the rest of us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Bear said...

Comment still being moderated at Examiner, so I thought I'd mention it here.

I noticed that WaPo is already spinning this,claiming that the "firearms" were actually nonfunctional replicas, and so legal. But my read of New York City Administrative Code § 10-13 suggests otherwise. There is an exception for TV/movie props, but only with prior permits.

I'd like to see their permit. Or arrests.

David Codrea said...

If you put a link in, they'll never approve it.