Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Can't We All Get Along?

No, "we" can't, although some, with an unknown agenda, will tell you otherwise.

A comment was left under my last GRE by one "Kreggied" professing tolerance for all, with particular respect for the "courage" and "integrity" of gunkapos. Left unsaid is how much understanding and respect will be offered to those who defy the infringements the turncoats enabled.

It's a special kind of trolling, professing reasonableness and inclusion while enabling betrayal.

If I were an FFL or a range owner and Kemp came into my place, I'd tell him to get the hell out. If I were a Roseville gun owner, I'd go anyplace but Deaser's Capital Gun Club -- not that I expect current members to do anything but place convenience over larger principle -- or for that matter, for any of these companies to do the right thing.

The unintended consequence of this is more edicts are passed where the old paradigm fails, establishing conditions for the new paradigm to take root and grow.

No comments: