Monday, July 27, 2015

Another State Backs Down After ‘I Will Not Comply’ Uproar

“[I]f you ignore the telephone blitz you are currently experiencing, it will be my honor and my pleasure to lead ‘I Will Not Comply’ armed civil disobedience actions numbering (at least) in the hundreds of participants at every Alabama Welcome Center in the state, as well as in front of your headquarters,” Vanderboegh told Cooper after outlining some of the actions he’s led defying edicts in other states. “So, I hope you save us the trouble and reverse this dangerous and deadly policy.” [More]
Defiant resolve works. More "moderate" gun advocates would do well to remember that before condemning the actively disobedient as "extremists." Pandering to the media in an attempt to appear "reasonable" won't keep the antis from sticking that label on them at the first opportunity.

No comments: