Monday, August 17, 2015

There Will Be Blood

Rosie O’Donnell wants to smear menstrual blood ‘all over some people’s faces’ [More]
Seeing as how that's an excellent way to spread infectious diseases, a potential victim would be more than justified in standing his ground and repelling such a disgustingly insane assailant with a gun.

I love it when "progressives" show the world what they're really made of.

I also love how the "feminists" are all gaga over another cunning runt, the one who ran the London Marathon dripping menstrual blood to make some sort of statement "for an inspiring, empowering reason." Except why she didn't do that in India is another story altogether.

I like her statement of defiance:
If there’s one person society can’t eff with, it’s a marathon runner. You can’t tell a marathoner to clean themselves up, or to prioritize the comfort of others. On the marathon course, I could choose whether or not I wanted to participate in this norm of shaming.
Uh, yeah, in fact you can, at least if you try that here. And basic hygiene and sanitation expectations are hardly shame-oriented. I guess being a rich kid and daughter of immigrants, Kiran is far removed from India's massive cholera problems.

I'm not sure what the laws in the UK are, but you can't intentionally expose the public to biohazardous waste, and as marathons have on-site employees and volunteers, enforceable workplace safety rules exist as well -- you know, along with a host of other regulatory reasons that make artificially importing H1-B visa Indian tech workers so much more affordable for all concerned.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Kiran compete in a triathlon, especially if the swimming segment is held off Amity Island...

Hey, who's up for a diarrhea run to inspire and empower against the norm of shaming?

4 comments:

GaryM said...

"Hey, who's up for a diarrhea run to inspire and empower against the norm of shaming?"

I'm in, but I'll need a few days notice to get ready.

Do they make the split rear pants that Chinese babies wear in larger sizes? http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-07/16/content_349150.htm

I R A Darth Aggie said...

So...what, a harpoon? or has someone made a whale gun?

Ok, I denounce myself.

Backwoods Engineer said...

This is a sick, sick society.
In some ways, its downfall will be a relief.

Anonymous said...

Sadly, it's been done, and more than once. These are just the first two links I found. There are others:

http://gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uta_Pippig