Thursday, August 27, 2015

This is a Joke, Right?


And they want $60 for the book he wrote with his daughter on how "bipartisan foreign policy consensus ... enabled America to prevail in World War II, to win the Cold War, and to triumph in the first decade of the War on Terror."

Really?  So what was "liberated" has not morphed into tyranny, the Russian bear has been tamed, and DHS/NSA/TSA/Big Brother represent a triumph?  And more foreign interventionism and expenditures of blood and treasure are the way to go, as opposed to, say, avoiding entangling alliances with no clearly defined and attainable goals, and ensuring that which is necessary to the security of a free state?

Sorry, Cheney's "principles" sold that last one out -- shortly after he'd accepted his award.

I could get the book cheaper from Amazon anyway,  by a long shot, and I'll know the RNC won't use my money to provide aid and comfort to RINO enemies. I can just see myself curling up by the fire to read it while wearing my socks and No Cattle hat.

No comments: