Tuesday, August 04, 2015

We're the Only Ones Offering Parting Shots Enough

[A]n off-duty state trooper fired three shots from his personal gun as three teens fled his street in a car early Sunday morning... [More]
You know, just like you and I could do, if WE lived in New Jersey. And had a badge.

That's a pretty nice house and neighborhood for a trooper's salary. Come to think of it, we know the kids' names and we even know the name of his neighbor from two doors down... I guess the reporter has his reasons for keeping the name of the guy squeezing off rounds in the cul-de-sac at 2 a.m. a secret...

Noting the town this happened in, I'm wondering if he yelled "THIS IS SPARTA!" while he fired...

[Via Harvey]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can confirm, Sparta is a pretty nice town and that house is a pretty nice one. I own a rental house in the next township to the east. I'll bet those kids are on an express ride to the Youth Correction Facility in Yardville. The NJSP (AKA the Triangle Gang) are the best dressed, best organized, best armed street gang in NJ. I bless the day I moved out of NJ over twenty years ago.

R III