Friday, September 11, 2015

Snap-On Tools

Can you see an attacker coming at you and taking time to snap this stupid thing on? [More]

And then only firing one shot and checking to see it that was enough?

I'd be interested to see if a professional trainer of any repute teaches delayed and then interrupted response as a smart tactic to survive and prevail by.

Tell me there won't be a Lee Paige variation, where someone with his booger hook on the bang switch tries putting this contraption on while trying to beat out Tueller drill realities.

Besides, I have a cheaper non-lethal alternative: Throw-A-Gun TM-- well, at least non-lethal for the attacker.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never mind that you have to put your hand over the muzzle of a loaded weapon in a high stress situation.

MamaLiberty said...

The stupid... it burns.

I carry high energy ammunition so it will be the most effective in an emergency. The key is to evaluate the situation and not use it if not necessary. I train constantly for that.

Cops should be issued nerf guns only, I guess. Their current training seems to be turning them into psychopathic overgrown toddlers.

Jerry The Geek said...

As Henry Fonda's Character said about his protagonist James Stewart's character in the movie "FIRECREEK";

"I Knew better. I should have listened to myself. Any man worth shootin's worth killin'"

https://youtu.be/B7exS3LJnkY