Thursday, November 05, 2015

Child Victims

Stay classy, Prozis. Far from trashing Trump, this merely shows you to be the trash. I would not allow my children to talk this way at that age, let alone instruct them to and then exploit it. (Warning: NSFW) [Watch]

Leave it to liars to conflate the issue with racism, to bamboozle the weak-minded and to discourage the faint of heart who fear being called names. Bring it. If embracing Mexico's immigration policies make me racist, then guilty as charged.

Besides, in typical Opposite Day fashion, which side is calling itself "The Race"?

Funny-- the gringo behind the curtain doesn't qualify, so he's really just a collectivist mob inciter exploiting la raza to advance a different agenda than the one he's defrauded them into believing. But he does "live with his Mexican boyfriend," so I guess he's an honorary member, plus we know what he expects them to do for him (although I don't know if I should refer to that as "white privilege" or "brown privilege").

Ah well, maybe there's a useful hashtag to take away from all this:
#AdoptMexicanImmigrationLaws

No comments: