Friday, December 18, 2015

In No Uncertain Terms

A friend of mine who puts his money where his mouth is got a Marco Rubio solicitation from Scott Walker Inc.:
Tuesday night I was constantly attacked by other Republican candidates on the debate stage.
I was attacked because they know I am the biggest threat to their success and they are focused on seeing my campaign defeated.
They will stop at nothing to tarnish my name and slander our campaign.
I need to fight back, and I need your help to do it.
Will you chip in $15 or more right now, Carl?
All eyes are on our campaign. They are looking to see how we will react to this week's debate and what support we have.
I need your support today more than ever before.
If I can count on you, please let me know by making an instant online donation.
His reply:
You are a RINO, a neo"con", a chamberboy for the "U.S." Chamber of Commerce, and a cabana boy for Lindsey Graham, John McCain and the "President' of Mexico.  You have consistently lied and betrayed your fellow citizens on behalf of those whom you really represent:  Corrupt, disloyal special interests, illegal invaders, and other foreigners.  If you had any decency, you would reregister Democrat, since your suicidal immigration policies are permanently destroying the Republican party.
And you can tell Scott Walker he just lost my support forever.

1 comment:

Reg T said...

Thank your friend for me. He is spot-on.