Friday, December 18, 2015

It's a Mystery to Me

According to Genderqueerid.com, skoliosexual refers to “sexual attraction to non-binary identified individuals" or those who do not identify as cisgender.  [More]

Things sure are getting ... diverse.

Not that I'm out to make life more difficult for anyone who doesn't force things on me (or be shunned as a skoliophobe!), but I'm afraid I will never understand. They talk like communists, don't they? A lot of big words and invented agenda-advancing terms that are impossible for us poor workers and peasants to make heads or tails ... uh ... perhaps I need to find a different expression.

Say, you don't think anybody benefits from inventing and spreading confusion, do you?

I guess it boils down to do we need to spend tax money for special bathrooms, or just drill holes in the stalls?

2 comments:

anhourofwolves said...

Say, you don't think anybody benefits from inventing and spreading confusion, do you?

Oh I dunno...what say ye Yuri?

Anonymous said...

Nice idea, just VanderWerf every stall.