Friday, December 11, 2015

No One Wants to Take Your Guns, You Paranoids!

Ban guns. All guns. Get rid of guns in homes, and on the streets, and, as much as possible, on police. [More]
Thanks for admitting that last part. Most helpful of you to let the non-elite enforcers know they'll be eaten last.

Jeez, Phoeble Schmaltz Bovine, between you and Professor Palmach here, I'm starting to sense something more than a mere click bait motive, and I really do hope to see lots more of this kind of talk. You guys are so like godsends, I'm wondering if your'e secretly our deep cover embedded assets in the gun ban camp.

Still, I did find it amusing, both that you're living in Toronto and that you're writing a book about the idea of privilege.

Funny girl.

[Via bondmen]

3 comments:

Chas said...

Sometimes progressives progress too far ahead of the game and thereby give away their strategic goal.

Henry said...

And, of course, no comments are permitted to that article. Because to progressives, progress is “full speed ahead with what we want, and to hell with what you think."

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is nice to see a dyed on the sheep Liberal demonstrate that they consider the concept of "Law" to be a farce and they have utter contempt for it. If they can ignore it whenever they choose why should we behave any differently?

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”
― Robert A. Heinlein