Thursday, February 18, 2016

Best Practices

Yeah, as long as you have the firepower to infringe on unalienable rights without the due process protections of being tried and found guilty by a jury, and as long as we understand that it doesn't stop anyone who is a proven threat to from access to potential victims or to be able to obtain whatever tools and materials he's determined to get, then yeah, I guess you could call these "best practices." [More]
Brought to you by our old pal Mike "Der" Feuer. (Uh-oh, I'm not going to get in Nugent trouble for implying he acts like an the odious little Nazi, am I?  Too late!)

I wonder if we can get any closer to finding out who else is bringing this to us than last time?

Nothing I can find yet on Guidestar and I don't have time right now to spend looking around, especially since these guys always seem to want to cover their tracks. Still I won't be surprised to find a familiar troll lurking under the bridge...

[Via Mack H]

No comments: