Tuesday, February 09, 2016

I Am Pete Santilli

I don't know the guy except for the little I've seen. I've never met him, never spoken with him, and don't recall ever communicating with him by any other means. The way he does things is not the way I do thing. And I understand that some good friends are leery of him. Big time. [More]

He's not being charged with what they're leery of.

These friends, along with me, could be charged with the same "crimes."

I've been threatened with legal action before for not being an "Authorized Journalist." That's what led me to coin the term. And I've been threatened with BS charges for intimidating the poor feds.

I've also done what I could to encourage civil disobedience to unjust edicts. And to defy them myself.

If he's guilty, I'm guilty. The above links should give the evil bastards who would prosecute such actions all the evidence they need.

Like I said, I don't know the guy. For all I know, my friends may be right to be wary.  But that's not what this is about.


No comments: