Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Crippling Hoplophobia

He also tells me that ROTC will be doing these exercises for the next couple weeks. So I reply that I guess I'll be calling 911 for the next couple weeks—and I will. Every time. [More]
I suppose at some point they could just arrest her.

"Associate professor," eh? That means she doesn't have tenure. It's not like liberal arts English writing teachers are rarities, and it's not like she's not considered a mediocrity.

Maybe this is just some plan to reduce vulnerability at a time of fiscal realities by making herself a social justice martyr and adding fear of a legal settlement into the mix.

Then again, maybe she's just delusional:


[Via Steve T

3 comments:

Elmo said...

After perusing the cover of her book, I had to do an image search of the authoress. This confirmed my first impression.

Heidi needs a nose job, among other things.

GamegetterII said...

She's beyond delusional,combined with the stupefying hoplophobia,she's a candidate for the nearest inpatient facility that handles serious mental illnesses.
I second the need for a nose job.

GaryM said...

Now folks, don't be noseists! I just made that up I think. :-)

Just because she has a nose like a Concord on final approach doesn't mean shes a bad person. Being terrified of firearms however could mean she's mentally ill.