Thursday, March 31, 2016

Speaking of Core Denial

They hear my interviews, troll my social media and read my various writings in their bizarre scramble to find fault with my logic and the unlimited evidence I bring forth that is so very contrary to their core denial. [More]
Let's test Ted's talk against his walk, shall we? Let's test his geometric logic. From his column:
It is culturally suicidal not to have stringently enforced borders, especially during a war on terror when our own commander in chief’s allegiance is dangerously questionable at best.

And:
It is simply suicidal to let in hordes of so-called “refugees” from lands infested with America-hating terrorists when you know damn well a certain percentage of them are dedicated to killing you.

Who's scrambling, Ted?  And who's in core denial over logic, presenting such blatant contradictions as "wisdom"?

No comments: