Monday, March 14, 2016

The Daily Bern

[More]
I ran across this tweet on the Twitter page of the hate-filled nutjob Bernie supporter who jumped the barricade and lunged at Trump in Dayton the other day.  Murty here says he's "a journalist at The Intercept," which, as you can see for yourself, is a propaganda rag in the tank for Comrade Sanders.

"De-Baathification, eh? Purged?

How very "progressive."

Hey, "due process" is overrated anyway, or at least inconvenient -- plus unnecessary once control is established --  right?

Don't dare reveal yourself as an enemy of The New Order. And we have ways of outing you even if you don't.

I guess I'd better not say anything-- I wouldn't want the hive insects to attack me again for objecting to being "bundled off to Bagram."

Ah the hell with it. Some of us will not go gentle into that good night.

UPDATE: I guess the way I wrote this has confused some. I'm not saying Murty was the Trump-lunger, I'm saying I became aware of his tweet because it was posted on the Trump-lunger's Twitter feed:


No comments: