Monday, March 07, 2016

The Rapists

Oh, I'm sorry, "therapists." [More]

You have to pay WSJ to get the whole article, but I've read enough. Any bets against this summary?

Anti-gun politicians use the anti-gun shrink establishment to infringe on RKBA, all in the nebulous name of "public safety." And once you're on the watchlist, good luck getting off. 

I don't see a bill number or an author/sponsor name, nor anything here yet, and a cursory search comes up empty. I just ran across this and already have my priorities for the day calling, so I'll see if a Colorado contact can point us to more details.

UPDATE: This *may* be the bill. If so, it passed the Democrat-dominated House and has been introduced in the Senate, and it looks like two Republicans, Cadman and Scheffel,  co-sponsored it with two Democrats. Am I reading this right?  Were they the two "excused"votes? If so, what kind of game is being played here?

We shouldn't have to guess, and our "pro-gun leaders," and by that I mean office holders and advocacy groups, should be the first ones getting relevant vital information out to us, rather than forcing inquiring minds to go around, over, under and through gatekeeper paywalls just to find out what's going on in the "people's houses."

[Update via cydl]

1 comment:

Mack said...

David, this is indeed the bill:

House Vote on HB 16-1063 (Feb 23, 2016)

I know because I use google to bypass the paywall. This is what Drudge does, too.