Monday, March 14, 2016

Weasel-Wording with Kasich

No, no, no, I didn't say path to citizenship, I said path to legalization. [Watch]
Besides, who's interferin'? We're takin' over.

Right, Jojo?

That's the prerequisite step to citizenship. What the hell do we see unfolding before our lying eyes with "[t]he Obama administration's efforts to transform the nation's electorate through immigration"?

Once they're in, how would you "legally" stop it  from happening?

What an "assault weapon"-banning fraud. His only "regret" was it wasn't "effective."

Kasich: The choice of The Boston Globe. Yeah, that Boston Globe.

And also the choice of the Lairds of Fairfax.

Yes, Prof. Quigley? You wanted to point something out?

I guess tomorrow we'll see how many stupid Ohio Republicans there are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being 16 in 1994, and living in Westerville, I try to point out to people what a duplicitous and double talking weasel that guy is.

I've not voted for him yet, and don't plan to start now.

Andrew

Ned said...

So- this guy is one of the guys at the top of the heap (or is it pile?) of the best of the best that the GOP can forward as a candidate? And GOP stalwarts actually FUND this asshole?

Apparently, they are reaching the point where they are not even up to the task of putting on the fairy tale that there's some controlled opposition (GOP) to the DNC anymore.

It appears more and more that the GOP/DNC will, collectively, put forward the only candidate that they want to win. In this case, my guess is Hitlery Clitler.

To wit - I'm an idiot - knowing better, I have voted for years. Maybe it's so I can delude myself, when TSHTF, that I did something mainstream to derail it.

David Codrea said...

And stupid Ohioans voted for him.