Monday, April 04, 2016

Bringing Out the Grains of Salt Here

BREAKING: FAST AND FURIOUS WAS SECRET PROGRAM TO SHIP ARMS TO MIDDLE EAST TERRORISTS [More]
If so, no source I relied on ever made that claim.

I've actually been privy to chatter and claims in re this for several months now and have been uneasy passing them along because I have no way to verify claims, and there is another figure not named here -- but nonetheless central to discussions I've seen -- who  may have a motive that could be beneficial in re raising doubts about his incarceration.

Obviously I have no way to prove everything this report says isn't Gospel, and in no way do I wish to discourage pulling threads to see what unravels, but I remain unconvinced.

First off, I have a problem with the terminology "Fast and Furious," which was a Phoenix operation initiated as a part of the larger "Project Gunrunner." Second, relying on U.S. gun shops to do straw purchasing, then smuggling, them through cartel middlemen and shipping them to the Middle East, just doesn't seem like an Occam's Razor kind of supply model, considering how ubiquitous full-auto AKs and ready suppliers are in that part of the world.

Maybe my doubts will prove unfounded and there are explanations beyond my admittedly limited understanding. But I'll need to see more than what I see here, and what I've seen in months of emails trying to call attention to this.

UPDATE: This is why I question a need to route via Mexico.

2 comments:

John Otis Comeau said...

I don't trust the source for at least 2 reasons: (1) they refer to F&F as "botched", echoing the MSM's false insinuation that the program had some legitimate aim, and (2) they don't give you or Mike any credit for breaking F&F to the public at large, as Tosh Plumlee also refuses to do (as far as I know). if they don't come clean on either of those, I'll pile the salt on liberally.

Allen said...

infowars.com is alex jones. jones is a graduate of the same program as hal turner.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/records-show-feds-used-ultra-right-radio-host-for-years-1.299323?page=all

the only truth you'll get out of that site is by accident.