Monday, April 11, 2016

Oath Breaker of the Year Award

Florida "Only Ones" pay tribute ... [More]

As long as gun owners continue rewarding "Republicans" like de la Portilla, the party will have no incentive to offer someone who actually merits support.

Better to give the seat to a damn Dem for a cycle.  And yeah, the guy has a lock on the Cuban vote, but if gun voters everywhere had been doing that all along instead of confirming impotence with the "lesser of two evils" excuse, the party would make 2A fidelity a requirement.

[Via Mike M]

UPDATE: See, when they don't have to, they don't care:

2 comments:

rexxhead said...

That's exactly my thought every time some GOPper hits me with the "lesser of two evils" BS. I choose to not vote for evil, even if by withholding that vote I assist a greater evil in its place. If you want my vote, give me someone worth voting for.

Anonymous said...

This is depressing. These crooked bastards laugh in your face. Don't they see where this is going? You're right, they don't care.