Monday, April 25, 2016

The Math is Staggering

Instances of “defensive gun use” – ie a good guy with a gun who made a difference – accounted for less than 3%.
“The math is staggering,” Bryant said. [More]
Yeah, I guess if you want to be a typical bloodthirsty "progressive" and use VPC's "Just one gun death per every 32 criminal gun killings" criteria, and ignore valid survey results of DGUs where no shot is fired and everything is resolved with acts of physical aggression thwarted, then, yeah. That way, the liars can misrepresent the complete picture with deceptive headlines and propaganda pieces claiming "New study shows guns rarely used for self-defense."

It's hardly a "new study," so much as a repackaging of an old steaming pile the antis dig up ever few years for a new audience of unsuspecting marks.

As for Bryan't "baloney" that "it doesn’t make sense to not report that to law enforcement," it does when doing so could open you up for legal liabilities, as I personally experienced back when I couldn't get a "permit," literally, to save my life.

If I owned a gun store or range in Kentucky and this gunkapo walked in, I'd tell him to get the hell off my property

No comments: