Saturday, July 02, 2016

California Dreaming

Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday signed six gun-control bills into law, including a requirement that ammunition purchasers undergo background checks. [More]
Now take a look at the "fundamental transformation" that has taken place with the majority electorate, ensuring Democrats have free rein and free reign.

Guess what's being set up to happen in the rest of the Republic?

Thank goodness that has nothing to do with that "single issue," right, NRA?  Right, SAF/CCRKBA? Right, Grover and Ted? Right, deliberately indifferent and/or disparaging of the concept "gunbloggers"?

I know, nobody wants to hear it. We've seen that before:


4 comments:

Elmo said...

Bills 'gutted and amended' to become gun bills? Check.

11 gun bills shoved through committee in one day? Check.

The bills thrown on Moonbeam's desk that same afternoon? Check.

6 of the bills signed into law the next morning by Moonbeam? Check.

Legislators get out of town on summer break that same day? Check.

Moonbeam flies of to Europe after signing the bills into law? Check.

“I’m going because my wife likes vacations more than I do”

Anonymous said...

No one in my neighborhood is complaining. Does not restrict my rights to buy the weapons I need to protect myself and family.
Meanwhile, as a self-employed chemist and lab owner, I'm hassled by security and DEA based laws when buying the simplest business-necessary chemicals. No NRA protecting my business.

David Codrea said...

I'm confused by your comment. On the one hand you're telling us you're taken care of, on the other, no one is lobbying for you. Congratulations on having all bases covered on the ability to protect your family in all times, places and circumstances to where this doesn't affect you-- I'm envious because most of us can't make that claim with such certainty. That also doesn't account for the main reason the Second Amendment was viewed as necessary, but it sounds like your neighborhood must be equally prepared for bad things on a larger scale. I also take it you've not joined and gotten involved with the American Chemical Society to steer them more toward lobbying for a reduction in anal regulations?

Elmo said...

"No one in my neighborhood is complaining. Does not restrict my rights to buy the weapons I need to protect myself and family."

Give them time. The same people that are 'hassling' you about your business will soon be making it difficult for you to legally protect your family.

I would think this would be completely obvious to most Americans by now. Apparently it's not.