Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Oh, the Humanity!

The recoil was horrendous, like a bazooka or some other recoilless weapon, and it dislocated my shoulder. I vomited and cried. I still have PTSD. Anxiety. Irritability. Nightmares. I may never again be the same. [More]
Good send-up of that Kuntzman douche. Note that last link goes to a piece about him, not to his piece.  He's figured out that trolling brings page clicks, so he's just baiting gun owners to come over by saying outrageous stuff.  I'm not playing that game and recommend you don't either.

[Via Keith B]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuntzman should spell his name with a "C".

Chas said...

My pre-ban HBAR weighs about 9 1/2 pounds with the front sight adjuster in the aftermarket grip and the cleaning kit in the buttstock. Recoil is nil. I put the fingers of my left hand between the plastic butt plate on the buttstock and my shoulder and fired a round. No damage at all to my fingers. Try that between your shoulder and the steel buttplate on an '03.
If we had "men" like this pathetic character on Guadalcanal we'd be speaking Japanese right now. He's not an American, he's a lunatic from another planet.