Friday, February 03, 2017

Can There Be No Peace Between Our Peoples?

Ummm... no:
Whiteness is violence. Both upon those who wield whiteness to get what they want and those who are smashed under the colonial weight of whiteness.
At least not with the likes of these:
Because of that, it feels betrayed and asks, “why do you hate me?” or “why do you hate white people?” but what it means is why are you disrupting the construction of my identity?
"It." 

Human beings feel and ask and mean. "Whiteness" does not. How telling, and what an indicator of what we could expect if rage-filled moral defectives such as these prevail.

I will stand with my ideological brothers and sisters to do what it takes to oppose such evil, racist lunatics.

And history and honor demand that I stand armed.

No comments: