Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Any Baby in a Bar Fight


Jack Dempsey proves some lessons are timeless. [More]

Reminds me of the time I cleared an escape path by grabbing elder feral son Uday by the ankles and using him like Samson with the ass jawbone...

I also recommend this resource. Back in my young and immortal phase, I had the great (and humbling, believe me) privilege of taking the class from Coach Begala himself shortly before he retired. It was a lot more practical and real world than all the other stuff I'd experimented with over the years.

[Via Michael G]

1 comment:

Elmo said...

I'm a big believer in rule #2- "Beware of big crowds; they lead to conflict".

And you got out of a scuffle by swinging one of your beautiful baby boys like the jawbone of an ass? No wonder they turned out feral!