Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tennessee Church Shooting Suspect Left Facebook Clues to Possible Rage Triggers


Checking social media, Samson had a Twitter account, which now indicates “Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!” Samson’s Facebook page has not been taken down at this writing, but in anticipation of its possible removal, several screenshots have been taken of posts he has made that may give further insights into what might have influenced his action. [More]
How can a guy who calls Robert Mugabe "Bossman Bobby" be all bad...?

3 comments:

Drake's Place said...

On your above link to AmmoLand I saw the link to the Taurus Spectrum and read that. Have you shot / tested / reviewed it? Like, dislike, accurate/other? Just curious. Thanks.

David Codrea said...

I'm not qualified to write gun reviews. Not my niche, what I do, what I'm read up on, experienced with or motivated by.

Drake's Place said...

No prob; thanks David.