Saturday, October 28, 2017

49ers Continue Alienating Firearm Owners from NFL with Gun Grab Grant

“The Niners have pledged $500,000 toward the campaign, which will advocate for legislation banning ‘bump stocks’ and other mechanisms that allow semi automatic weapons to become automatic weapons, as well as silencers and armor piercing bullets.” [More]
Considering 80,000 attendees go to NRA conventions and a couple dozen bipolar cud-chewers show up to protest, which group would you want to turn off if your goal was to fill seats and build an audience? Speaking of which, you're not still enabling these overprivileged virtue-oozers with patronage, are you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phase 1: Enact more gun control.

Phase 2: ?????

Phase 3: Enjoy a safer and more understanding America.

My apologies to The Underpants Gnomes of South Park

snuffy said...

"Speaking of which, you're not still enabling these overprivileged virtue-oozers with patronage, are you?" No, I haven't been for a long time. Almost as long as I haven't been watching the NFL. Oh, you meant the NFL. My bad.

Maxwell said...

"...not still enabling these overprivileged virtue oozers..."

I never was a great fan of the NFL (or pro sports in general), and whatever meager support they may have gotten from me came to a screeching, grinding, metallic-crunching halt when they used the local government to start jacking money out of my paychecks to build their f***ing stadiums.

Now, there's a new game in town, soccer, and they're proposing...you guessed it...

Anti-gun? Just another reason for me to dislike them intensely, like I needed something else. I hope they all die screaming in a fire.