Monday, November 20, 2017

Equal Treatment

At least 25 transgender people in the United States have been homicide victims so far this year, the highest annual total on record, according to advocacy groups that have been monitoring the grim phenomenon and seeking ways to reduce the toll. [More]
Except this does not attribute that to the old bugaboo of homophobic conservative Christian white males being the culprits, and instead points to a self-destructive lifestyle of drugs and crime as being the environment they immerse themselves in. I believe that's bad for everybody regardless.

As for being unemployable, that too is the result of choices, as much as Opposite Day "progressives" again want to pin the blame on mean old intolerant bigots.

I always figured an employer was my customer, and it was on me to provide the required services in a superior manner to the competition (other employees they could hire instead of me). And that's a total package that includes performance and attitude.

I guess that's what makes me a privileged hater.

[Via Matthew L]

No comments: