Monday, November 27, 2017

Where the Only Thing Lower than Our Prices is Your Safety!


[Click to enlarge]
“I thought I was going to die,” she said, remembering her frantic struggle to keep up with those fleeing as employees shouted, “Run! Run! Run to the back!” ... The off-duty officer “was shopping, just happened to be there when all of this occurred,” Borchers said. “Thankfully he was.” [More]
No thanks to Costco. If it were up to them, there'd be dead customers and employees.

[Via Steve T

2 comments:

Drunken Eagle said...

In the bad part of Phoenix, the Business Costco has a prominent no firearms sign. The Tempe Costco in a good area, has no sign.

Henry said...

I was enticed to join Costco by a kindred spirit who specifically mentioned their permissive carry policies. Others of my acquaintance echoed this. Either Costco changed their policies after I joined, or these folks were hornswoggled by Costco having a fine-print anti-gun policy on paper coupled with a complete lack of door postings. When I personally verified their actual policies, I turned in my membership credentials and told them why. And it was a sacrifice, since the second-amendment stalwarts at Sam’s Club don’t maintain nearly as interesting a selection of goods, so now I belong to neither. At least I guess I’m saving membership fees.