Thursday, January 18, 2018

Blind Leading the Purposefully Blind

“I had no idea that those things (bump stocks) even existed. So that’s when I knew that I needed to take a stand. I believe that I was saved for a reason, and I need to make a difference.” Carroll, a mother of two, comes from a family of Republicans who enjoy hunting and support Second Amendment rights. “I grew up in a household with hunters. My boyfriend’s a hunter." [More]
So the six Democrats and five "Republicans" who voted for this infringement took their lead from someone who admits complete ignorance on what they want to ban and demonstrates complete ignorance on what the Second Amendment is about.

Call it idiocracy, call it legislative malpractice... I call it tyranny, cowardice and treason.

[Via Mack H]


1 comment:

MackH said...

"I call it tyranny, cowardice and treason." - DC

That's exactly right.

Remember boys & girls, emotion works.