Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Fair Warning

“But people don’t read labels! How are you going to make people read the label?” [More]
In a workplace environment?

Every place I've ever worked had policies and procedures that weren't just assumed, but audited for compliance. It's called taking responsibility. To deny things to the rest of us because some behave irresponsibly goes to the core of "progressivism," at least in terms of useful idiot motivators.

But it does make fair the question of how many lives have been "saved" because of forcing cigarette pack warnings on the industry.  Me, I just thank God my last box of cigars warned me of fetal complications were I to be pregnant.

In re the need for warnings in different languages, not if foreign admissions are done right...

What does this have to do with "guns"?
In their lawsuit, backed by CPHV, Dix's parents maintained, among other charges, that the chamber indicator was inadequate because the gun was not inscribed with a warning as well. Presumably, were Beretta to do so, they would still be deemed negligent for not including such warnings in Spanish, French, Mandarin Chinese and Tagalog.
[Via Mack H]

1 comment:

MackH said...

David,

When we were growing up, we didn't have 'child safety' caps to keep us safe.

What I had was a stay-at-home mother.

Need I continue?

QED.