Friday, January 12, 2018

Telegraphing His Punches

I’ve always said, Chris, you punch me, I’m going to punch you back twice as hard. [More]
Yeah, but Chris wasn't talking about Trump punching anyone first. So McAuliffe publicly fantasized about committing battery on a political opponent and shutting down free speech of someone he hates who is inside his "safe space."

How very Antifa-like. No wonder he doesn't trust constituents with guns-- he knows his own violent tendencies and presumes all to be equally defective at inner beast impulse control.

On the flip side, if you think about it, he just came out in support of "Stand Your Ground."

I wonder what the "progressive" reaction would have been if a prominent Republican had described how Obama would have to be picked up off the floor after he got done with him...

Y'know, you can kill a man by punching him. I wonder what the Secret Service reaction would have been if the person wasn't prominent.

I also wonder if sex bully Chris got another thrill up his leg.

[Via William T]

1 comment:

Henry said...

Please, let this happen. I’d be gratified to see McAuliffe sponged off the wall immediately following.