Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Enema Within

Once again the NRA is being threatened by the enemy within and I’m reaching out to ask for your help. Unfortunately, NRA Board elections provide opportunities for people with interests other than those of NRA, to make moves to disrupt NRA, our mission and our cause. That is happening now. [More]
Uh-oh.  Wayne's in-his-pocket Nominating Committee may be losing total control to upstarts. Time to attack opposition motives. If this doesn't stop, they'll have to publish another "flush the reformers" ad.

Naturally, ol' "good, honest, law-abiding Americans ... obey... the law" Marion supports Grover.


7 comments:

Elmo said...

Marion writes about the enemy within, then endorses Grover.

The irony.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone on the list acceptible?

David Codrea said...

I only endorse candidates who successfully and unequivocally answer my questionnaire. The last one who did was Stephen Stamboulieh. And he "lost."

GaryM said...

I'm voting for Julie Golub!

David Codrea said...

Why? How will that change things for the better? Does she even recognize -- let alone address -- the single largest threat looming over gun owners?

Because if she does, I can't find anything.

It looks to me like she's a Nominating Committee pick due to celebrity value among "sport shooters". That means she'll be a rubber stamp for the LaPierre/Cox/Hammer dynasty.

GaryM said...

That's possible of course, I really can't predict. But she is an active shooter, empowers women in our sport, preaches gun safety, and I don't think she's been corrupted by the Lairds of Fairfax, at least not yet. I think that getting more women involved in shooting sports can only help us.

I've noticed more and more black folks at guns shows in my area. Some of my friends don't like that, but I think that as they become involved, if only from the point of self defense, it will be harder for the Democraps to convince them that they should be disarmed. Not to stray too far off topic, but have you considered a posting on this subject?

David Codrea said...

I've referenced many aspects of it over the years but don't recall specifically addressing the growing phenomenon in a standalone article.