Friday, February 16, 2018

And a Child Shall Lead Them

Parkland student: My generation won't stand for this [More]
Well, I read your rant and didn't see any solutions, although your embracing a death culture through disparagement of the unborn did not go unnoticed. Neither did your enthusiasm for being saved by armed-to-the-teeth men of "authority." And it looked like Anderson Pooper was positively undergoing Matthewsian furrowing.

If you want to be slaves, I suppose my generation will be dead by then and won't be able to stop you. But you sound more like you want to be a slave master when you grow up.

Still, young lefty, don't assume it'll be a cakewalk. People tend to put more effort into keeping what they have from being taken away. And what did Stalin ask about the Pope?

Here's one thing I did learn:  "Safest city," eh?

So much for "I don't need a gun -- I live in a safe neighborhood and 'it' could never happen here."

[Via Steve T

No comments: