Wednesday, February 07, 2018

We're the Only Ones Loving this SH!+ Enough

Tennessee sheriff taped saying 'I love this sh!+' after ordering suspect's killing - Oddie Shoupe is being sued for excessive force after telling deputies to shoot unarmed Michael Dial rather than risk damage to police cars [More]
That's oddie, alright. I'm only surprised he didn't repeat the "smell of napalm in the morning" quote.

Hey, they just wanted to make it back to the garage at the end of their shift. And besides, the DA's cool with it.

[Via Florida Guy]  

2 comments:

GaryM said...

So, does that set a precedent? If a LEO attempts to pull me over and causes damage to my vehicle I can shoot at him right?

Ned said...

Is there a LEO somewhere who isn't a total asshole?

We know everyone in that department that didn't throw a fit over that directive is an asshole.

Where's the one good apple?