Monday, March 19, 2018

A Sop

Justice Department wants to boost ATF budget to shorten wait for NFA processing [More]
I'd also say they're trying to take the edge off any pending bump stock and other diktat and make it look like they're giving us something in exchange for compromise. This oughtta get the $15+K gun guys saying all kinds of positive things on the message boards.

This says to me they'll still rape us but they won't stick it in as far. I'll be impressed when fedgov admits its function is to safeguard the right of the people to keep and bear common defense arms and renounces NFA entirely.

[Via Jess]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit from Carlos Mencia comes to mind.

"You can trust me! I'll only put it it a little bit, and you'll still be a virgin!"

Or as one of my work buddies, a former member of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, used to say. "According to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, any penetration, no matter how slight, constitutes the act."

Henry said...

So they’re going to “reward” us by growing the BATF bigger?

I don’t think that word means what they think it means.