Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Role Reversal

'She turned to me and said RUN!' [More]
And he did?

I told my wife before we were married that there was only one order I would ever give her and it was non-negotiable: If I ever say "Run" do it without questioning me, objecting, hesitating or disobeying.

It's not false bravado. I know my limitations and also have a pretty good grasp of my capabilities and will. My reasoning is of the two of us, I am most qualified to fight back, and if she remains, her presence will distract me from what must be my only focus. So for both our sakes, let me focus.
Investigators piecing together Benjamin's savage crime agreed that Brian would in all likelihood have been murdered had he ignored his wife's command to run.
We'll never know, will we?  I'd rather be dead than be this guy.

Figures he's a Hillary supporter.

1 comment:

Matt(TX) said...

What a pussy... I hope he can learn to live with himself.