Wednesday, March 14, 2018

The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same

I would’ve aborted a fetus with Down syndome [sic]. Women need that right. [More]
Because exterminating "mental defectives" is the "progressive" thing to do!

I wonder -- if they ever discover that "gay gene" that's being speculated -- if she'll support the right to kill developing human beings on those grounds.

Just to be consistent (and consistently cognitively dissonant and hypocritical).

Oh look: She also only wants "state-approved" people to have guns!

As did her ideological forebears.

As a side note, WaPo misspelled "syndrome" in its headline.  I won't feel so bad when my tired old eyes miss a typo here, where the only editor and proofreader is the poor, overworked guy trying to do 12 things at once.

[Via Mack H]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen Hawking would have been aborted.

Mack said...

"Stephen Hawking would have been aborted."

You know? Honestly. That comment is timely, and it would never have occurred to me.

I wonder if ALS can be genetically tested in utero, either with Chorionic villus sampling or something else.

Mack said...

"The culture of entitled eugenics"

I confess that phrase, which is Spot On, never would have occurred to me. Sanger would be proud of Marcus:

* https://spectator.org/ruth-marcus-and-the-morality-of-the-ruling-class/

Mack said...

Oh look, forum shopping!

* http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/378483-federal-judge-blocks-ohio-down-syndrome-abortion-ban