Wednesday, April 11, 2018

It's Miller Time

[Click to enlarge]
T.J. Miller busted for ‘drunk’ bomb threat on Amtrak train [More]
You'll have to excuse me because I've never heard of the guy, so let me make sure I know who we're talking about.

Is it the same T.J. Miller "Accused of Sexually Assaulting and Punching a Woman" for whom "Ever since his college days, allegations of sexual violence have followed"? Yeah, I know he says he's innocent, but is that an option in the days of #MeToo, and the "progressive" mandate that a woman's claims of victimization are now proof of guilt?

And is it the same T.J. Miller who settled with an Uber driver after "allegedly" slapping him over a Donald Trump disagreement?

That wouldn't be the same T.J. Miller all proud about his wife's participation in #MarxForOurLives, would it?  The one who says he has a bodyguard? The one who, like all good Monopoly of Violence advocates, has no problem "joking" about not caring if all humans are dead and the animals take over?

That T.J. Miller?

I just wanted to make sure before I said "What an asshole."

No comments: