Friday, April 20, 2018

Prose and Cons

Some criminals in the Richmond, Virginia area are eligible for a writing class at Virginia Commonwealth University that seeks to deter crime and put low-level offenders on the right path. They write a few essays and avoid jail time. But in response to repeated requests from The College Fix on whether the 7-year-old program has been successful in reducing recidivism, neither the university nor the state government offered any evidence to that effect. [More]
Kill my landlord. Kill my landlord.

[Via Michael G]

2 comments:

Mack said...

I saw that when it originally aired. Murphy at his best.

C-I-L-L ... my landlord.

DEATH.

Henry said...

How dare you demand results, you fascist hater. Good intentions in the name of social justice should always suffice.