Friday, May 04, 2018

A Real Class Act?


Question received via email:
Has anyone looked into the law to see if gun owners can have a class action against the banks for fraud and RICO?
Not to my knowledge. Some of us (me and GOA come to mind) have called on the government to withhold contracts and bailouts. Not being a lawyer I can't comment on the legal merits of such a case, but would assume if RICO were involved the feds should be taking the lead and that civil pursuits should "tread lightly."

[Via Kirk D]

2 comments:

Mack said...

I wonder if RICO could apply to SPLC?

Aren't they effectively Organized Crime?

They run a successful protection racket, and they have multiple offshore accounts.

Reg T said...

The feds are too busy assisting Mueller in undercutting Trump, so I don't think they will be interested in looking for RICO violations among the banks.