Wednesday, May 23, 2018

An Explosive Climax

Henrico man charged with murder of girlfriend said she asked him to pull trigger during sexual encounter [More]
I can't begin to tell you how many women I've done the same thing to when I was 33 and living at my parents' house (which is a surefire attractant for quality partners, by the way).

Speaking of which, everybody see this? It sure sounds like nobody strapped 'em on when it would have made a difference and that this is a monster of their own making.

[Via Mack H]

1 comment:

Mack said...

Three years in Prison - Involuntary Manslaughter.

It's True. That's his name.

* http://www.richmond.com/news/local/crime/henrico-man-who-said-he-shot-girlfriend-during-foreplay-sentenced/article_63320155-6c46-5573-a484-de75817e9d3f.html

Like so many losers, he pleads ignorance: "I didn't know the gun was loaded."