Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Banking on Disarmament


Unsurprisingly, banks are also beneficiaries of collectivism. Citigroup and B of A both got “government bailouts” courtesy of the taxpayers. Gun owners had no say in prohibiting money taken from them being used to guarantee assets of corporate ingrates. And JP Morgan Chase, ATF’s credit card provider, offered a position to get a double-dipping Fast and Furious manager out of the country, was a top Obama and Hillary campaign contributor, and the bank that terminated the account of “3D printed gun” pioneer Defense Distributed. [More]
Economic fascists gone wild...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is one place I agree with Hogg. But not for a reason that would make him happy one bit. I will not support any company that seeks to infringe on my RKBA or anyone else's. I've Just gone in to my Fidelity IRA and cleared my money out of all Blackrock funds. They're a big outfit and probably won't miss my business, even though I shifted a six figure amount. But if every gun owner, well, maybe excepting the Fudds, did the same and then wrote a letter to Blackrock explaining why, it just might have some impact.

The kids from MSD High in Parkland are not the only ones who know how to run a boycott. Ask Jim Zumbo.

"How's that national conversation going for you?" -- Cody Wilson

Mack said...

Well worth the wait.

Now, I wonder how many of our federal policy makers will read and consider what you have written?

I wonder.