Thursday, June 21, 2018

We're the Only Ones Looking Up Enough

ATF Agent gets Probation for Sneaking into Female Restrooms to take Pictures ... [More]
And this year's Russell Vanderwerf Award for Outstanding Perversion in the Line of Duty goes to...

I can't tell you how many times I've almost been caught doing that, if for no other reason than the thought would never occur to me. I'd bet if I were though, I'd get more than probation because I'm not a highly-trained professional.

Are we still allowed to have "female restrooms"? And we wonder why people are confused...

[Via Fed Up]

2 comments:

FedUp said...

The surprising part about this incident (well, astonishing to me anyway):

The evidence found against him was so convincing, Fahy was fired.

Now think of all the work related crimes that ATF agents were not fired for.

Anonymous said...

Is Vanderwerf still on the job, or did he get full $$ retirement at our cost ?