Wednesday, August 08, 2018

Exactly the Way to Handle This Guy

“It’s a bunch of rhetoric. I don’t pay much attention to it, to tell you the truth. I wasn’t there, and I don’t really care what Al Sharpton has to say,” the sheriff said. “Go back to New York; mind your own business.” [More]
Nothing makes attention whores rage more than not paying attention to them and even going a step further -- acting like they're beneath your notice.

I've also found that technique has worked on a few occasions with dogs that were acting all Alpha, but them I made friends with after establishing  expectations, boundaries and place in the food chain.

[Via Keith B]

1 comment:

FedUp said...

Stop the presses:
Progressive Anti-Gun, Anti Self-Defense Sheriff Snubs Sharptongue

With friends like these, Criminal Al doesn't need enemies...