Monday, August 20, 2018

No Longer a Need for the Mask

Montana Gov. Steve Bullock on Sunday said he would support a ban on semiautomatic weapons — the strongest stance the Democratic governor has taken on gun control as he weighs a possible run for the 2020 presidential election. [More]
Their "pro-gun Democrat" senator sucks, too.

I guess enough "progressives" of the pink pussy hat-wearing variety have fled the nests they fouled in California and brought their culturally suicidal impulses with them.  That and the preponderance of Fudds marginalizing the minority that gets it don't help.

[Via Roger J]

3 comments:

Henry said...

Montana?! Oh, dear lord, tell me it’s not true…

Jonathan H said...

One of the reasons that I have NOT relocated to Montana or Idaho like I once wanted to was that I found that both states are significantly more hostile to individual rights than I expected.
They are burdened with many rules on businesses, planning, permitting and zoning, and other areas that erode personal liberty and leave you asking for permission to almost anything.
How much these rules are actually followed is a very different question, but not one that I'm willing to gamble my life and savings on!

Unknown said...

We've known he'd pull the mask off for more than a year now. Bad as Bullock and Tester are, keep an eye on former Mt Governor Brian Schweitzer. His hidden hand is all over both these guys.