Monday, August 06, 2018

Texas Tech Police Confirm Campus Carry Keeps School Safer


Advocates for gun owner rights as well as experience from truly forward-thinking colleges that do not ban possessing the means of defense could have told them that. Still, it’s nice to see such admissions coming from the campus cops, especially with all the anti-gun hysteria and artificially ginned-up ridicule against the idea of a “good guy with a gun.” [More]
Now what are those who demand "Only Ones" exclusivity going to argue?

1 comment:

Maximillian said...

Living in Lubbock and having had some interaction with the campus police force, I am honestly surprised they would admit this. The Tech Police force, a separate agency from the city police, does not have the best reputation in town. Heavy handed, rude, arrogant, entitled are the terms I would use.
In their defense, it has been several years since I have seen three Tech cop cars stripping everything out of a car while the driver sits on the curb watching. I saw this every afternoon for weeks as I left work.
I still get a little anxious when I have to drive through the tech bypass.