Friday, September 21, 2018

That's One Way to Get a Head


SEE UPDATE BELOW 
Pedophile’s Decapitated Corpse Found On Judge’s Doorstep After Bail Hearing In Aurora, Illinois [More]
Think Hizzoner got the message?

[Via William T]

UPDATE:

I've reached my limit of"free" stories there so I can't access this, but you may be able to.

I know Snopes has its own credibility issues, but here's what they say.

And it looks like the New York Herald WAS a newspaper until it merged with another now-defunct paper, but now it's a fake news site registered anonymously in Panama.

Sorry. I try my best but one occasionally gets through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure this one is a fake story. http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/opinion/ct-abn-crosby-bogus-news-st-0914-story.html

Anonymous said...

If I was "Hizzoner" I would take this opportunity to strongly consider retirement.

David Codrea said...

See update.Thanks Anon #1.