Saturday, November 17, 2018

Bloody Gunquack Meltdowns on Twitter Show Motives about Agenda, Not Science


Why are their opinions on guns more qualified than their opinions on what to do about that pinging noise under the hood, or what the proper mix of mutual funds and high tech stocks in your retirement portfolio should be? Just because they’re (presumably) highly competent in one field doesn’t mean they know squat about others. [More]
"Stay in your lane" is a lot more polite a suggestion than what these fraudulent gunquacks merit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since iatrogenic deaths are so high that it's now the third leading cause of deaths in the US, FAR outweighing all other forms of murder, perhaps we should lobby Congress to restrict the practice of doctors, nurses and hospitals until they can train themselves to lower their error rate. I want to know when they're going to stop "practicing" for their jobs and start DOing their jobs?

I've lost too many family members and friends to local doctors and nurses who FAIL TO READ THEIR PATIENT'S CHART to ever trust them in an emergency room, and have instructed all my friends to NEVER call 911 unless I'm unconscious and bleeding out. Even then, IF I ever wake up in the ER, I'll check myself out if I can walk.
-MM