Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Lowering the Barr

On the assault weapon front, the proposal before us is the DeConcini amendment. And I think ... I would support both the Brady Bill waiting period and the DeConcini [semi-auto ban] amendment, provided that they were parts of a broader and more comprehensive crime bill that included ... very tough provisions on the use of firearms in crimes and illegal purchase and trading in firearms... [More]
Yeah, I know.

I took the liberty of modifying the canned letter:



2 comments:

Mack said...

See if someone on the Committee asks for his repentance.

Cousin G said...

Since my senators are Feinstein and Harris, I left the standard wording alone. They won't respond in a positive manner to a 2A argument, and they are already predisposed to oppose President Trump no matter what he does.

Might as well let their prejudices work for me... ;-)